Welcome to the BoldGrid Questions Portal
If you do not have an account, submitting a question will allow you to create one.
- Search for an existing question before adding your own. This helps us prevent duplicate entries and track all questions.
- If you find a matching question, vote on it and throw in a comment.
- If you can't find a question for your problem, create your own question. Provide as many details as you can, especially steps to recreate the problem.
- No spam, self-promotion, or advertising
- No offensive language, posts, links, or images.
- Please limit your submissions to one question per post.
- Administrators have the ability to moderate the forums, including editing, deleting, and moving posts. Posts may be deleted for any reason, with or without notification.
No similar topics found.
The active site does not look the same as staging site when copied over. Shouldn't it look the same?
WHERE DO I GO TO OPEN A TICKET .I tried to answer a ticket , but prviously marked I am satified , now i can't get an answer and can't Answer my query
hi. someway menu buttons on the page active only on the upper part of button. Could you please help to fix it?
How do I link menu items to specific blocks within the front page? I don't want them to link to different pages.
Customer support service by UserEcho