Welcome to the BoldGrid Questions Portal
If you do not have an account, submitting a question will allow you to create one.
- Search for an existing question before adding your own. This helps us prevent duplicate entries and track all questions.
- If you find a matching question, vote on it and throw in a comment.
- If you can't find a question for your problem, create your own question. Provide as many details as you can, especially steps to recreate the problem.
- No spam, self-promotion, or advertising
- No offensive language, posts, links, or images.
- Please limit your submissions to one question per post.
- Administrators have the ability to moderate the forums, including editing, deleting, and moving posts. Posts may be deleted for any reason, with or without notification.
This portal has been archived and will no longer be monitored.
You can browse new questions or ask your own in our BoldGrid Community Forum.
When I enable the AMPforWP plugin the Crio theme customizer freezes.
How do I remove the "Built by BoldGrid" Attribution? I don't see the option to "hide BoldGrid" for the Crio theme
So I have a premium key and I was trying to remove the "Built by BoldGrid Attribution", but I can't seem to find the option in the footer design area to remove or hide it. I see the option to hide Wordpress, and credits, and etc, but not for BoldGrid. Any ideas, or did they remove this capability?
Customer support service by UserEcho