Welcome to the BoldGrid Questions Portal

If you do not have an account, submitting a question will allow you to create one.

Tips

• Search for an existing question before adding your own. This helps us prevent duplicate entries and track all questions.
  • If you find a matching question, vote on it and throw in a comment.
  • If you can't find a question for your problem, create your own question. Provide as many details as you can, especially steps to recreate the problem.

Rules

• No spam, self-promotion, or advertising
  • No offensive language, posts, links, or images.
  • Please limit your submissions to one question per post.
  • Administrators have the ability to moderate the forums, including editing, deleting, and moving posts. Posts may be deleted for any reason, with or without notification.

Want to help us improve BoldGrid?  Please feel free to submit a Feature Request or a Bug Report.

Answered

Cannot remove border from call to action

dylan 2 days ago in Themes updated by support (Support) 1 day ago 1

Hello,

I am using the Resolve theme.  I edited my call to action on the homepage.  Now, anytime I add a widget, it puts a white border around the container.  How can I get it back to how it was without the border, or with the border transparent?

Answered

I am trying to add to another option to my social media menu, but there are no other options to add.

Ali D. 2 weeks ago in Themes updated by support (Support) 2 weeks ago 1

Instagram is showing, but there are no other options to add (i.e. LinkedIn). Where can I find these options? They do not show anywhere.

Answered

Sub Pages

Mr.G 2 weeks ago in Themes updated by support (Support) 2 weeks ago 1

I am new to Bold Grid (forced to use it with Dreamhost) but have used Word Press for years. I cannot seem to be able to create a sub page in Bold Grid. And yes the theme I am using did support subpages ( was a part of the preview) yet when I try to create a sub page in Bold Grid does not happen. I want subpages and I am sure Bold Grid should support it, all webpages tend to have them

Answered

Is the a simple way to design a category page using block components?

ak 1 month ago in Themes updated by support (Support) 4 weeks ago 5

I'd like my category pages use the Post List widget, or at least look the same as the Post List Widget.

Answered

How do I get rid of the background showing between my header and my first grid?

susan 1 month ago in Themes updated by support (Support) 1 month ago 3
Answered

Remove entire menu area

Chris L. 1 month ago in Themes updated 1 month ago 3

I am running Swifty. The logo and 'Primary Menu' make up two columns in a row in the header. This prevents me from centering my logo. I would like to remove the 'Primary Menu' section so that I can center my logo in the header. Thoughts?