Welcome to the BoldGrid Questions Portal
If you do not have an account, submitting a question will allow you to create one.
- Search for an existing question before adding your own. This helps us prevent duplicate entries and track all questions.
- If you find a matching question, vote on it and throw in a comment.
- If you can't find a question for your problem, create your own question. Provide as many details as you can, especially steps to recreate the problem.
- No spam, self-promotion, or advertising
- No offensive language, posts, links, or images.
- Please limit your submissions to one question per post.
- Administrators have the ability to moderate the forums, including editing, deleting, and moving posts. Posts may be deleted for any reason, with or without notification.
I am using the Resolve theme. I edited my call to action on the homepage. Now, anytime I add a widget, it puts a white border around the container. How can I get it back to how it was without the border, or with the border transparent?
I am trying to add to another option to my social media menu, but there are no other options to add.
Instagram is showing, but there are no other options to add (i.e. LinkedIn). Where can I find these options? They do not show anywhere.
I am new to Bold Grid (forced to use it with Dreamhost) but have used Word Press for years. I cannot seem to be able to create a sub page in Bold Grid. And yes the theme I am using did support subpages ( was a part of the preview) yet when I try to create a sub page in Bold Grid does not happen. I want subpages and I am sure Bold Grid should support it, all webpages tend to have them
I'd like my category pages use the Post List widget, or at least look the same as the Post List Widget.
I am running Swifty. The logo and 'Primary Menu' make up two columns in a row in the header. This prevents me from centering my logo. I would like to remove the 'Primary Menu' section so that I can center my logo in the header. Thoughts?
Customer support service by UserEcho