Welcome to the BoldGrid Questions Portal
If you do not have an account, submitting a question will allow you to create one.
- Search for an existing question before adding your own. This helps us prevent duplicate entries and track all questions.
- If you find a matching question, vote on it and throw in a comment.
- If you can't find a question for your problem, create your own question. Provide as many details as you can, especially steps to recreate the problem.
- No spam, self-promotion, or advertising
- No offensive language, posts, links, or images.
- Please limit your submissions to one question per post.
- Administrators have the ability to moderate the forums, including editing, deleting, and moving posts. Posts may be deleted for any reason, with or without notification.
When I activate my staged site, will all of my links (that currently include "/page-name-staging/") switch? I'm worried that I'll go to all of the work of building the website, switch to staging, and none of my links will work anymore because the pages won't have the same URL's.
Customer support service by UserEcho