Welcome to the BoldGrid Questions Portal
If you do not have an account, submitting a question will allow you to create one.
- Search for an existing question before adding your own. This helps us prevent duplicate entries and track all questions.
- If you find a matching question, vote on it and throw in a comment.
- If you can't find a question for your problem, create your own question. Provide as many details as you can, especially steps to recreate the problem.
- No spam, self-promotion, or advertising
- No offensive language, posts, links, or images.
- Please limit your submissions to one question per post.
- Administrators have the ability to moderate the forums, including editing, deleting, and moving posts. Posts may be deleted for any reason, with or without notification.
This portal has been archived and will no longer be monitored.
You can browse new questions or ask your own in our BoldGrid Community Forum.
Easy SEO is telling me that keyword isn't in H1 or H2 but it is there in the title of the post, is there a fix?
When entering the information the Easy SEO is telling me that my keyword isn't in the H1, but the H1 would be the title of the post and it's there. Even when I make more headings H1 or H2 with the keyword it still doesn't register it. Am I missing something?
If your keyword appears in the Post Title, Easy SEO may not recognize it until the post is published or saved. In order to get around this, use the "Save Draft" button to update Easy SEO with your post title.
Customer support service by UserEcho