Welcome to the BoldGrid Questions Portal
If you do not have an account, submitting a question will allow you to create one.
- Search for an existing question before adding your own. This helps us prevent duplicate entries and track all questions.
- If you find a matching question, vote on it and throw in a comment.
- If you can't find a question for your problem, create your own question. Provide as many details as you can, especially steps to recreate the problem.
- No spam, self-promotion, or advertising
- No offensive language, posts, links, or images.
- Please limit your submissions to one question per post.
- Administrators have the ability to moderate the forums, including editing, deleting, and moving posts. Posts may be deleted for any reason, with or without notification.
In creating a Zapier integration to create a new post in a WordPress site, I was receiving an XML-RPC error. I began deactivating plugins and found that W3 Total Cache was the culprit. I looked for a setting to toggle but could not identify one. Anyone else run into this?
Please help me . I am installing W3 total cache plugin to wp websit, its not installing but showing a page with "The plugin does not have valid header" now what to do?
Hello, i just downloaded the w3 plugin for my WP website and I checked with Google Page Speed that my site needs urgent maintenance. Nonetheless I'm really scared to use this plugin as I don't know anything about these things and really badly afraid to crash my site. Is there a way someone can check with me what I should do but above all if my site is ok using this plugin? The compatibility test shows something but I am not sure I understand it correctly. Thank you for your reply and happy Easter!
Customer support service by UserEcho