Welcome to the BoldGrid Questions Portal
If you do not have an account, submitting a question will allow you to create one.
- Search for an existing question before adding your own. This helps us prevent duplicate entries and track all questions.
- If you find a matching question, vote on it and throw in a comment.
- If you can't find a question for your problem, create your own question. Provide as many details as you can, especially steps to recreate the problem.
- No spam, self-promotion, or advertising
- No offensive language, posts, links, or images.
- Please limit your submissions to one question per post.
- Administrators have the ability to moderate the forums, including editing, deleting, and moving posts. Posts may be deleted for any reason, with or without notification.
This portal has been archived and will no longer be monitored.
You can browse new questions or ask your own in our BoldGrid Community Forum.
I used BoldGrid to build a 5 page website at inmotion hosting. When I search my website a WP blog comes up. I noticed the blog has the main URL (domain.com) and the BoldGrid site has a more complicated URL (domain.com/bg.....). How do I get the website to show when my customers search for my domain?
OK I have created a Gutenburg block table on my site that I will use as a calendar of events , how can I copy and paste so I can get 12 thanks you
Hi Guys, can you tell me why I keep getting this even though I cannot find the page in question?
Coverage issues detected on https://www.businessmoneymatters.co.uk/
To the owner of https://www.businessmoneymatters.co.uk/:
Search Console has identified that your site is affected by 1 Coverage issues:
Errors can prevent your page or feature from appearing in Search results. The following errors were found on your site:
Submitted URL marked ‘noindex’
We recommend that you fix these issues when possible to enable the best experience and coverage in Google Search.
I can login to my wordpress site via my android phone with chrome but not with an apple laptop running chrome. I've cleared cookies, cache, dns information and restarted the machine. The page just resets back to the login page with no error message. Is there anything else that could be a problem.
When I get a password reset link, it says enter new password below, but the blank is green and says "strong" but I can't type in a new password. I tried two different browsers with the same result.
On my homepage, there are several blocks where I can describe content and then there's a link. How do I get the summary content with link to match to the correct blog post? I'm new, sorry if this doesn't make sense.
Hi, I want to add a button/custom link on the menu that i can make different from the rest of the menu bar items. Its a "Donate" button so i need it to be prominent. Any tips/advice will be helpful. Thanks.
The best way to accomplish this is using some Custom CSS to make your menu item stand out. I took a few minutes to create this video to show you how it's done:
I hope this helps!
Customer support service by UserEcho