In this tutorial we will show you how to add a new event to your Events Calendar. This will let you notify people of the time, date, cost and location of the event. You can also include important details such as venue/organizer information, and end time.
Adding a New Event
- Log into your BoldGrid Dashboard .
- Click the Events menu.
- Click the Add New button.
- Enter the event’s Title and Description.
- Scroll down and enter the Time & Date, as well as the Location information for your venue.
- Scroll down further to enter information about the event Organizers, Website, and Cost.
- Click the Publish button to create your new event.
Congratulations, now you know how to add a new event to your Events Calendar!