BoldGrid Connect Keys can be obtained via BoldGrid Central, or via your host if they are an Official BoldGrid Partner Host. In some instances, you may need to update your key to a Premium one, and are currently using a Free key. This guide will explain the steps needed to update your BoldGrid Connect key.
Remove your current Connect key
- Login to your servers phpMyAdmin interface
- Select the database you are using
- Select the _options table
- At the top of the window, select search
- You can search for the option_name using LIKE or LIKE %..% for boldgrid_api_key
- Select Go
- Select the text area under the column option_value
- Select the entire string, and press backspace to remove it
- Click anywhere on the page, outside of the text area to save the change. Once complete, you will see a green status message showing the row was changed.
Congratulations! You know now how to remove your BoldGrid Connect Key from your site. The following guide will explain the steps to update your BoldGrid installation to use your new Connect Key.
Update your BoldGrid Connect Key
- Login to your BoldGrid site
- Enter your Connect Key in the form prompt
- Check the box to agree to the terms
- Select Submit
Congratulations! You now know how to update your BoldGrid Connect Key. If you are unsure of how to access the necessary tools to complete this process, it would be recommended to contact your host, and they will be able to assist you in completing this guide.