BoldGrid for Hosts
Are you a web host looking for a WordPress website builder to offer your customers? BoldGrid is a great solution for your customers and company. BoldGrid’s simple drag-and-drop capabilities make building and customizing a website fast, and easy for both web designers and beginners alike.
Getting your support team up to speed is just as simple, as their WordPress technical expertise will carry over seamlessly. Start creating added value to your product packages and improve customer retention while earning more revenue!
Hosting with BoldGrid
If you are a WordPress web host, BoldGrid is currently available to all that meet the latest WordPress standards. BoldGrid is easy to integrate, especially if you are running the Softaculous auto-installer or Plesk control panel. You can set up 1-click installs, and feel secure with either BoldGrid support training for your team, or just count on us. For those who just want to get started, check out our documentation on this page for current partnered platforms. If you want to become a supporting web host, email us at email@example.com now.
See All Articles >
BoldGrid & Plesk
- How to View BoldGrid Connect Keys in Plesk 12.5 Web Host
- How to Install BoldGrid via the Plesk 12.5 Web Host
- How to Install BoldGrid via the Plesk 12.5 Web Admin
- How to add BoldGrid to a WordPress Installation in Plesk 12.5 Web Admin
- How to View BoldGrid Connect Keys in Plesk Onyx 17 Web Host
- How to Install BoldGrid via the Plesk Onyx 17 Web Host
- How to Install BoldGrid via the Plesk Onyx 17 Web Admin
- How to add BoldGrid to a WordPress Installation in Onyx 17 Web Admin