BoldGrid Backup allows you to exclude files or database tables when taking a backup. This is helpful in many cases, including being able to take a quick WordPress database backup, or excluding parts of your media library. The following guide will walk you through the steps to exclude either.
Excluding Files or Folders
- In the Dashboard, navigate to BoldGrid Backup → Backup Archive
- Select Backup Site Now
- In the Files Section, select Custom Backup
- Use the Include and Exclude fields to adjust which files are included in your backup.
Excluding Database Tables From your WordPress Database Backup
- In the Database Section, select Custom Backup
- Deselect any tables you do not wish to include in your Backup
Congratulations! You now know how to exclude files or tables from Backups using BoldGrid Backup.
200+ Design Templates + 1 Kick-ass SuperTheme
6 WordPress Plugins + 2 Essential Services
Everything you need to build and manage WordPress websites in one Central place.