Do you have questions, requests for new features, or even a bug to let us know about? There are a few ways you can get in touch with us.
BoldGrid Central Premium Support
- Premium users can submit a premium support request> from BoldGrid Central
- Please note that HelpDesk tickets are only available to users with a Premium Connect Key, Crio Pro, or another type of paid subscription.
If you have a Free Connect Key, there are many options for you as well.
- Utilize our free support forums for BoldGrid plugins and themes in the WordPress repository:
- If you do not have a Premium Key, you can use our Community Portal
- There are three forums available for creating a thread in the Community Portal:
- Questions – This forum is for general usability assistance in building your website with BoldGrid
- Feature Requests – If you have any ideas about additions you think we would make any of our plugins better create a thread here
- Bug Reports – These requests are related to problems with the plugin or theme functionality not working as expected
- Anyone can create a thread in our Facebook User Group, our user community, moderated by BoldGrid professionals.
- In your WordPress Dashboard, locate the widget called BoldGrid Feedback
- Select one of the options for your feedback
- Theme Design
- General Usability
- Feature Suggestion
- Your Web Hosting Provider
- Bug Report
- Enter your feedback in the provided form and indicate that you would like to be contacted regarding your question
- Click Submit
200+ Design Templates + 1 Kick-ass SuperTheme
6 WordPress Plugins + 2 Essential Services
Everything you need to build and manage WordPress websites in one Central place.