With BoldGrid Crio you can add a background color to each menu location.
- In the Dashboard navigate to Appearance → Customize
- In the Customizer menu navigate to Design → Menus → Menu Location → Background
- Click on the palette color that you wish to use
- To remove the background color click the eraser icon
- Click on Publish to save your changes
200+ Design Templates + 1 Kick-ass SuperTheme
6 WordPress Plugins + 2 Essential Services
Everything you need to build and manage WordPress websites in one Central place.