With BoldGrid Crio you can add a background color to each menu location.
- In the Dashboard navigate to Appearance → Customize
- In the Customizer menu navigate to Design → Menus → Menu Location → Background
- Click on the palette color that you wish to use
- To remove the background color click the eraser icon
- Click on Publish to save your changes
Congratulations! You know now how to change the Menu’s background. Next, you may want to learn how to change the borders in the Menu, or the spacing around your Menu links.
200+ Design Templates + 1 Kick-ass SuperTheme
6 WordPress Plugins + 2 Essential Services
Everything you need to build and manage WordPress websites in one Central place.