By default the homepage will show your most recent posts. You can use a static page instead by using the Customizer. If you started with BoldGrid Crio’s Starter Content, the homepage is set to a page.
- In the Dashboard, navigate to Appearance → Customize
- In the Customizer menu, navigate to Design → Homepage
- Click on A static page
- Select a page from the dropdown menu for the Homepage
- Select a different page from the dropdown menu for the Posts page
- You can also Add New Page for either if needed
Congratulations! You now know how to select your Homepage settings in your WordPress website.
200+ Design Templates + 1 Kick-ass SuperTheme
6 WordPress Plugins + 2 Essential Services
Everything you need to build and manage WordPress websites in one Central place.