BoldGrid Crio provides several different styles for the footer. The default layout can be easily changed using the Customizer.
- In the Dashboard navigate to Appearance → Customize
- In the Customizer menu navigate to Design → Footer → Layout
- Ensure the Footer is enabled to display the layout controls
There are 8 different footer layouts to choose from. You can select a footer layout and see the changes immediately in the Customizer live preview.
You have options to put the Footer content in either a Fixed Width container or Full Width. This refers to the container the content resides in, allowing you to change your footer’s look and feel.
Both BoldGrid and WordPress include credit attributions with links that state “Built with BoldGrid” and “Powered by WordPress” in the footer section. The Crio Customizer lets you hide these credits once you have registered your purchase.
- Scroll down to the section labeled Attribution Control
- Click the option to show or remove the attributions.
Get more for free by signing up with BoldGrid Central Create Account