By default the homepage will show your most recent posts. You can use a static page instead by using the Customizer.
- In the Dashboard, navigate to Appearance → Customize
- In the Customizer menu, navigate to Design → Homepage
- Click on A static page
- Select a page from the dropdown menu for the Homepage
- Select a different page from the dropdown menu for the Posts page
- You can also Add New Page for either if needed
Congratulations! You now know how to select your Homepage settings.
Get more for free by signing up with BoldGrid Central Create Account