BoldGrid Central is your home for services like Cloud WordPress testing and staging environments, Speed Coach performance tests, and managing your connected BoldGrid websites. Use these instructions to log into BoldGrid Central from your cPanel account.
Locate your cPanel Email Address
- Log into your cPanel dashboard according to your web host’s instructions.
- Locate the Preferences section, and click on Contact Information. This email address is your username for BoldGrid Central.
Navigate to the cPanel BoldGrid Menu
- Return to your main cPanel dashboard, locate the Software section and click on BoldGrid.
- Click on BoldGrid Central.
- If this is your first time logging in, enter your email address from the previous step, and click Lost Password.
- Check your email for your password reset instructions.
200+ Design Templates + 1 Kick-ass SuperTheme
6 WordPress Plugins + 2 Essential Services
Everything you need to build and manage WordPress websites in one Central place.