The BoldGrid cPanel integration plugin allows Server Administrators and web hosts to offer BoldGrid as a one-click installation directly from their users’ cPanel accounts, as well as integrate BoldGrid into their hosting packages. Administrators can offer BoldGrid completely free of cost, or sign up to become a hosting partner and offer premium licenses at a markup. Follow these steps to install the BoldGrid cPanel integration plugin.
Please note, these instructions are intended for a server administrator. This process requires root or sudo access to your server, as well as access to a terminal or SSH.
- SSH into your server as a user with sudo access, or root.
- Run the following command:
sudo yum install https://repo.boldgrid.com/cpanel/boldgrid-cpanel-latest.rpm
- Proceed to acknowledge the installation confirmation with the “y” key.
- Log into WHM as the root user, or an administrative reseller.
- Navigate to Plugins -> BoldGrid.
- Input your BoldGrid Reseller Client ID and Client Secret and then click Login to the BoldGrid API. (If you don’t have one, sign up to become a hosting partner or leave blank to offer free BoldGrid licenses to your customers)
- Optionally, enter the URL’s for your support documentation, or leave blank to use BoldGrid’s documentation.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully installed the BoldGrid cPanel integration plugin.
200+ Design Templates + 1 Kick-ass SuperTheme
6 WordPress Plugins + 2 Essential Services
Everything you need to build and manage WordPress websites in one Central place.