As a Plesk Server Administrator, BoldGrid can be added for your customers via the Plesk Administration Interface. You will need to enable this feature within your Web Host dashboard. This guide will show you how to enable the BoldGrid extension within Plesk Onyx 17.
Adding the BoldGrid Extension in Plesk Onyx 17
- Login to your Plesk Admin Panel as the Administrative User (root)
- Next, select the Extensions option from the left sidebar menu directly below Server Management. You can also use the button under Extension Catalog as well, labeled “Open Catalog”
- Select the Category “Web Apps & Site Editing” in the drop down menu
- Select BoldGrid
- Select Install Now
- Installation should complete for you pretty quickly. You will see this loading bar while it is finishing.
- Congratulations, The BoldGrid Extension for Plesk is now installed!
Now you and your customers can easily Install BoldGrid.
Get more for free by signing up with BoldGrid Central Create Account