In this article:
As a host, you have access to view WordPress information for your customers’ BoldGrid sites. You can view information such as the administrator login and password in order to assist them with issues. This guide will teach you how to view WordPress information in Onyx 17.
Viewing WordPress Information in Onyx 17
- Log into your Plesk Onyx 17 Web Admin dashboard.
- Next, click on the Manage BoldGrid option from the left sidebar menu.
- Make sure you are on the View Connect Keys tab in the BoldGrid extension page.
- Locate the site for which you want to view the information and click on the WordPress icon.
- You can view the WordPress information on the page. Click the ‘show‘ link to display the current admin password.
200+ Design Templates + 1 Kick-ass SuperTheme
6 WordPress Plugins + 2 Essential Services
Everything you need to build and manage WordPress websites in one Central place.