In this article:
In this guide, you will learn how to suspend a BoldGrid connect key from within your Plesk Web Host dashboard. You may want to suspend a BoldGrid key if a customer leaves or if you decide you no longer need or want a specific BoldGrid site.
Suspending a BoldGrid connect key in the Plesk 12.5 Web Host
- Log into your Plesk Web Host interface.
- Click on the Manage BoldGrid option from the left-hand menu.
- Click on the View Connect Keys tab on the BoldGrid extension page.
- Locate the specific site you want to work with and click on the Manage Key link for that site.
- Select the Suspend Key option from the Choose an Action list and click OK.
- Click on the Yes button on the confirmation box.
If you later decide you want to reinstate the key, you may do so using this same method. The radio option for suspending the key will be changed to unsuspend.
200+ Design Templates + 1 Kick-ass SuperTheme
6 WordPress Plugins + 2 Essential Services
Everything you need to build and manage WordPress websites in one Central place.