BoldGrid Inspirations Plugin
Inspirations is where it all begins! Get the WordPress website builder experience and access to BoldGrid themes, templates and plugins from right within the WordPress dashboard.
Follow along to start creating your first site or improve an existing one faster and easier using our simple WordPress content importer, which gives you all the pieces needed for a standard website. Once you are done running an Inspiration, you can easily use the Post and Page Builder to add your content all while the Easy SEO plugin guides you on best practices.
Running Your First Inspiration
We offer free WordPress themes that are unique to BoldGrid, and have endless customization options in an easy-to-use framework. These WordPress templates have been organized by industry and are already designed to work on any browser and on any device flawlessly.
BoldGrid’s responsive themes are for beginners and expert website designers alike. No coding is required with our themes, but if you do have coding knowledge, source code access is available for all on our GitHub account. With just some quick tweaking of the configuration file, you can build any kind of website you desire!
BoldGrid Coins and Connect Search
BoldGrid Connect Search is used to easily find stock images from multiple providers and insert watermarked versions of those images into your content to help speed up the creation process. Connect Coins can be used to purchase those images in BoldGrid and remove the watermarks, directly from your WordPress Dashboard. BoldGrid Coins are available for purchase directly through your BoldGrid Central account, or from one of our WordPress Hosting Partners.
How To Guides
Now that we’ve covered the basics, it’s time to dive into more specific tasks. To further fine tune your website to be your unique creation, follow these How to Guides.
- How to Get Your Free BoldGrid Connect Key
- How to Activate Your BoldGrid Connect Key
- How to Login to Your WordPress Website
- How to Remove the Category: Blog Heading
- How to Remove Special Thanks and Attribution Links
- How to Create Image Galleries
- How to Uninstall the BoldGrid Inspirations Plugin
- How to Start from Scratch in BoldGrid
- How to Edit the Site Title
- How to Add or Replace Images
- How to Edit Your Contact Information
- How to Enable Comments on Pages
- How to Restore the WordPress Admin Menu
- How to Change the Text Color in WPForms
- How to Enable Sidebars
- How to Create a Social Media Menu
- How to Add Custom Social Media Icons – Advanced