When you would like to add a BoldGrid Block to a page, BoldGrid gives you many Custom Blocks to choose from. If you have a favorite Block, you can use it as many times as you need. In this article, we’ll show you how to save and reuse Blocks in the Block library.
Save and Reuse BoldGrid Blocks from the Block Library
Below, we will show you how to enter the Add Block feature, select a favorite, add it to your library, and finally the add the Block to a page.
- Log into your BoldGrid admin area.
- Under Pages choose Add Blank.
- Enter a title for the new page.
- Click the Add Block button.
- When the split screen appears, scroll through the Blocks on the right side and use the “♥” icon to add a Block to your library.
- Confirm the title you want to save this block as and then click Save.
- From the dropdown at the top right, select Block library.
- Drag the selected Block to the left side of the screen to insert into your page or click + Add to Page.
You have now added a Block to your library and added it to a page. Now you know how to save and reuse Blocks.
200+ Design Templates + 1 Kick-ass SuperTheme
6 WordPress Plugins + 2 Essential Services
Everything you need to build and manage WordPress websites in one Central place.