After installing the BoldGrid Post and Page Builder, you will be prompted to complete the setup. In this guide, we will walk you through the Post and Page Builder setup steps. While you can skip this setup and use the default settings, we recommend choosing your preferences.
Post and Page Builder Setup
- Create or Edit a Page or Post after installing the Post and Page Builder plugin.
- A notification will “Welcome you to the BoldGrid Post & Page Builder” click the Okay, Lets Go! button.
- You will then be prompted to select your preferred editor for Posts and Pages. Click the drop-down box and choose from Post and Page Builder, WordPress Editor, Classic Editor, and Default.
- Click the Next Step button.
- You will then be prompted to choose your default template. Options are Full Width (Recommended)< Right Sidebar, Left Sidebar, and Theme Default. Click the Next Step button once you have made your selection.
A message stating “You’re Done!” will display. Click the Boldgrid Post & Page Builder link to access our full guides, or click the Okay, Got It! button to begin using the editor.
Congratulations, now you know how to set up the BoldGrid Post & Page Builder! Now, you can begin using the tools to build a beautiful website.
200+ Design Templates + 1 Kick-ass SuperTheme
6 WordPress Plugins + 2 Essential Services
Everything you need to build and manage WordPress websites in one Central place.