The Post and Page Builder by BoldGrid provides Device Previews to see how your website will look on a standard Tablet or Phone. By default, the view is set to Desktop.
- In the Dashboard, navigate to Pages or Posts → Show All
- Edit a post or page
- In the Editor, above the Drop Tab, are three device icons
- Click an icon to change the size of the Editor
- In each view you can drag the column handles to change the column size for that device size only
- Click Publish to save your changes
Congratulations, now you know how to use the Desktop, Tablet, and Phone Views in the Post and Page Builder. Remember to test your live site with the device your visitors will use most often.
200+ Design Templates + 1 Kick-ass SuperTheme
6 WordPress Plugins + 2 Essential Services
Everything you need to build and manage WordPress websites in one Central place.