Inside each section is one or more rows, the next level of containers. Rows are designated by a Yellow Popover.
The Directional Arrow allow you to drag and drop the row to a new location in the current section or to a new section. The Hamburger Menu opens the options discussed below.
- Clone creates a duplicate of the row
- Delete removes the row and the content
- Clear Contents removes the content but not the row
- Insert Block brings up the Add Block screen
- Add Column adds a new column to the right side of the row
- Add Empty Row adds a new row above the current one
- Change Background opens the Background Popup
- Advanced Control opens the Advanced Popup
- Drag as Content allows you to drag and drop the row inside a column and make a nested row
- At this time you cannot put a nested row inside a nested row
200+ Design Templates + 1 Kick-ass SuperTheme
6 WordPress Plugins + 2 Essential Services
Everything you need to build and manage WordPress websites in one Central place.