Many websites have a physical location such as a store or office. Having a map on your website can assist visitors in finding this location. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to add a Google Map to a post or page easily using BoldGrid.
- In the Dashboard navigate to Posts or Pages → Show All
- Edit the post or page where you wish to add the map
- Click on the Add Media button above the editor, then click on Google Map
- Select the Map View type that you wish to use – road map or satellite view
- Click on the dropdown menu to select the size of the map
- Type in the location that you wish to display on the map, then click on Search
- Click Insert into page
- Click Publish to save your changes
Congratulations! You know now how to insert a Google Map on your posts and pages.
Get more for free by signing up with BoldGrid Central Create Account