The BoldGrid Post and Page Builder offers you Responsive utilities that control elements based on the device being used to view your website. By default, all elements are visible on all devices. The following guide will explain how to make an element visible or hidden for different viewports.
- While editing a page or post, select the element you wish to control
- Select the drag handle menu for the element
- Click Advanced
- Click the Responsive utilities option, designated by the 3 screens
- Check the radio buttons for all device sizes you wish the item to appear on
- Click Publish or Update to save your changes
Congratulations! You now know how to use the Responsive Utilities in the Post and Page Builder.
Get more for free by signing up with BoldGrid Central Create Account