Inside each row is one or more columns, the next level of containers. Columns allow content elements like text and images to reside next to each other in a single row.
Columns are designated by a Blue Popover. The Directional Arrow allow you to drag and drop the column left or right to a new location in the current row. The Hamburger Menu opens the options discussed below.
- Clone creates a duplicate of the column
- Delete removes the column and all content
- Clear Contents removes the content but not the column
- Insert Media opens the Media Library
- Vertical Alignment sets the alignment of the column content to either top, center, or bottom of the row, relative to the other content in the row
- Change Background opens the Background Popup
- Shape opens the Column Shape Popup, which is discussed below
- Advanced Control opens the Advanced Popup
The Post and Page Builder also includes default Column Shapes to choose from.
- Make new designs by clicking Customize Design on any Sample Design
- Created designs are saved in My Designs for easy reuse
Congratulations! Now you know how to work with Columns in the Post and Page Builder.
Get more for free by signing up with BoldGrid Central Create Account