In this article:
How to Edit Follow Me Text in BoldGrid Florentine
BoldGrid Florentine is a fun, laid-back theme perfect for a personal blog, quirky e-commerce store, or stylish brand. In the footer, it has a built-in social media area with a large call-to-action to “Follow Me,” followed by the Social Media menu. This call-to-action is not editable by normal means in the WordPress Dashboard, but you can follow these easy steps to change the text from “Follow Me” to anything you want to say.
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard.
- Navigate to Customize -> Advanced -> Custom JS & CSS.
- Inside the box labeled Custom Theme JS, paste the following code:
var followMe = "Contact Me"; jQuery('.follow-me > h2').text( followMe );
- Replace the text in between the double-quotes, (Contact Me in the above example) with your desired social call-to-action.
- Click Publish to save your changes.
Congratulations! You now know how to change the text “Follow Me” in the BoldGrid Florentine theme’s footer.
200+ Design Templates + 1 Kick-ass SuperTheme
6 WordPress Plugins + 2 Essential Services
Everything you need to build and manage WordPress websites in one Central place.