If you are designing or testing websites with Cloud WordPress, you can rename them to help identify what they’re being used for. This is especially helpful if you have a Premium BoldGrid Key since it allows you to install many sites.
Renaming Cloud WordPress Installations
- Log into BoldGrid Central.
- Click the Cloud WordPress link in the navigation menu.
- If you have multiple sites (requires a Premium License), choose the one you want to rename.
- Click the Rename button and a box will pop-up.
- Replace the existing site name in the available field.
- Click the Update button. You are finished when you see an “Update Successful” message.
Congratulations, now you know how to rename your Cloud WordPress site. Now you can organize your WordPress and BoldGrid sites.
Get more for free by signing up with BoldGrid Central Create Account