A common task in editing a WordPress site is learning how to add a page to the menu. This can be done using the Customize option
how to Add a Page to the Menu
- When you are logged into the BoldGrid admin, click on Customize.
You can also be logged in as an administrator viewing the website. You can select Customize from the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Click on the Menus tab from the left-hand menu.
- Click on Primary.
- Click the Add Items button.
- Click on Pages.
- Select the page that you wish to add from the Pages list. As an example, we are adding “Add this page” as per the screenshot at right. Click on the plus sign to the left of the page title to add the page to your menu. It will change to a checkmark to confirm your selection.
- Click Save & Publish to save the menu changes.
Now you can visit the site and see the new addition to the menu. Congratulations! You have learned how to add a page to the menu.