Often, many website owners have a physical location such as a storefront. It’s key that website visitors be able to find your business if they need to. This leads to webmasters and administrators often wanting to embed a map on a web page. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to add a Google Map to a page using BoldGrid. You can follow along with the steps in the video below or refer to the written steps.
How to add a Google Map page
- Login to the BoldGrid Admin page .
- In the Pages section, click on Add New then label the page to something like.
- Click on the Add Media button in the editor, then click on Google Map.
- Click on the Map view type that you wish to use – road map or satellite view.
- Click on the drop-down menu to select the size of the map you wish to use.
- Type in the location that you wish to use in the map, then click on Search. Note that clicking on the View larger map link will open a separate tab with your location in it.
- Once you are satisfied with the location, click on Insert into page.