In this article, you will learn how to find more BoldGrid themes. If you would like to preview / install additional BoldGrid themes, you can do so from within your Dashboard. This tutorial will show you how to do this.
- Log into your BoldGrid Dashboard
- In the left menu, hover over Customize and click Change Themes.
- You will then see your installed themes. Click Add New Theme to preview or install additional theme options.
- On the Add Themes page, you’ll find a selection of themes you can download. BoldGrid themes have a BoldGrid Certified logo on them.
- From here, you can preview and install themes.
To preview a theme:
To close a theme preview:
Installing a theme does not change your site, it simply downloads the theme to your theme library. From here you can:
1. Live Preview the theme. This allows you to see what your site will look like with this theme, however, no changes are made to your site.
2. Activate this theme. This will activate your new theme and thus change the look and feel of your site.
Please note! If you have already installed a site using Inspirations, the homepage you have now was designed specifically for the original theme you installed. If you change your theme, your current homepage will need to be updated to better fit your new theme.
Congratulations, now you know how to find more BoldGrid Themes! Our next guide explains how to Change Themes in BoldGrid.
Get more for free by signing up with BoldGrid Central Create Account