Now that we’ve chosen an Inspiration design we will be configuring and installing the Content. Whatever we choose during this step in Inspirations is not permanent, we can add and remove pages at any time.
- The base page set is selected by default. This includes 3 basic pages (Home, About Us, and Contact Us). Go ahead and click on Five Page. The preview on the right side will now show the five-page layout. Notice the menu items have been automatically added for the pages created.
- Next, click on the Kitchen Sink option. This displays an even larger layout.
- Here you can also toggle the device view to preview different device layouts. If you want to preview the site on a phone, select the Phone view icon.
- We like the simple “base” page set. Change the page set to Base and click Next.
- Optional contact information can be added on the Contact tab. Enter the disired information and click Next.
- Now, we’re ready to install your first Inspiration. How exciting! We’re happy with our choices and we’re going to select Install this website!
Once completed, you will see a successful installation screen. Return to your main dashboard screen by clicking Dashboard from the left-hand menu.
Get more for free by signing up with BoldGrid Central Create Account