In this tutorial, we will show you how to manually install BoldGrid for WordPress. From there you can begin building your BoldGrid website. In order to manually install BoldGrid, you will need to obtain the installation files. You can get the files by going to the BoldGrid home page and then going to “Get it now!”
Manually Installing BoldGrid
- Download the Inspiration plugin and login to the WordPress dashboard.
- Roll your mouse over the Plugins link, and click Add New.
- Click the Upload Plugin button.
- Click the Choose File button on the Add Plugins page.
- Select the plugin from your downloads directory and click on Open.
- Click the Install Now button.
- When you see a “Plugin installed successfully” message, click the Activate Plugin button.
- You are finished manually installing the BoldGrid plugin when you see an “Installation successful!” message. Click the Plugins link in the Dashboard, to see them listed.
Congratulations, now you know how to manually install BoldGrid! Install your first Inspiration to begin creating your BoldGrid site.