BoldGrid can be installed on sites that already use WordPress. This installation will only add the plugins, but will not overwrite any existing content or themes on the WordPress site. In this guide, we show how to add BoldGrid to a site via the Plesk Onyx 17 Web Admin.
Add BoldGrid to WordPress in Onyx 17 Web Admin
- Log into your Onyx 17 Web Admin interface.
- First, click on the Manage BoldGrid option from the left sidebar menu.
- Then, click on the Install BoldGrid Tab.
- Next, click on the Add BoldGrid button on the “I Have an Existing WordPress Site” panel.
- Locate the site you want to work on and click on the Add BoldGrid link.
- Enter an email address and select your key type.
- Click on the Install button.