As a host, you have the ability to enable BoldGrid premium keys for customer accounts. This feature is enabled within your web host dashboard. You also have the ability to determine the number of premium keys available to each customer. This tutorial demonstrates you how to enable BoldGrid premium keys in Onyx 17.
EnablE BoldGrid Premium Keys in Onyx 17
- Log into your Plesk Onyx 17 Web Admin dashboard.
- Next, click on the Service Plans option from the left sidebar menu.
- Locate the plan you want to work with and click on its name.
- Scroll down to the Maximum BoldGrid Premium Licenses section and enter the maximum number of licenses in the checkbox.
- Click on the Update & Sync button.
Get more for free by signing up with BoldGrid Central Create Account