If you already have a WordPress site, you can install BoldGrid into it. This will not overwrite any existing content or themes on the WordPress site, but it does add the entire BoldGrid suite of plugins for you to use. This tutorial demonstrates how to add BoldGrid to an existing WordPress site that is owned by the Admin user within the Plesk Onyx 17 Web Host.
Adding BoldGrid to WordPress in Plesk 12.5 Web Host
- Log into your Plesk 12.5 Web Admin dashboard.
- Once inside, click on the Manage BoldGrid option from the left sidebar menu.
- Next, click on the Install BoldGrid tab.
- Then, click on the Add BoldGrid button on the “I Have an Existing WordPress Site” panel.
- Locate the site you want to work on and click on the Add BoldGrid link.
- Enter an email address and select your key type.
- Click on the Install button.