As a host, BoldGrid allows you the ability to enable Premium Keys for your customers. You will need to enable this feature within your Web Host dashboard. This guide will show you how to enable BoldGrid Premium Keys in Plesk 12.5.
Enabling Premium Keys in Plesk 12.5
- Log into your Plesk 12.5 Web Admin dashboard.
- Next, click on the Service Plans option from the left sidebar menu.
- Locate the plan you want to modify and click on its name.
- Click on the Additional Services tab.
- Locate the BoldGrid Premium service and click on the checkbox in order to enable premium keys.
- Click on the Update & Sync button.
Get more for free by signing up with BoldGrid Central Create Account