If you already have a live WordPress site, you can add BoldGrid into it without overwriting the existing content or themes. You are able to add the entire BoldGrid suite of plugins for you to use whenever you like. This tutorial guides you how to add BoldGrid to an existing WordPress site that is owned by the Admin user within the Plesk 12.5 Web Admin.
And be sure to check out our documentation to learn how to start customizing your BoldGrid site.
Adding BoldGrid to WordPress in Plesk 12.5 Web Admin
- Log into your Plesk 12.5 Web Admin dashboard.
- Once inside, click on the Manage BoldGrid option from the left sidebar menu.
- Next, click on the Install BoldGrid Tab.
- Then, click on the Add BoldGrid button on the “I Have an Existing WordPress Site” panel.
- Locate the site you want to work on and click on the Add BoldGrid link.
- Enter an email address and select your key type.
- Click on the Install button.
Get more for free by signing up with BoldGrid Central Create Account