Softaculous now has the ability to offer BoldGrid as an auto-install plugin for WordPress. This means that customers can choose to have BoldGrid installed automatically during the installation of WordPress. This feature will need to be enabled within the Softaculous settings so that it will be offered. This requires proper access to the Softaculous section within WHM (Web Host Manager). This article guides you on how to enable BoldGrid for WordPress in Softaculous via the WHM interface.
Enable BoldGrid for WordPress in Softaculous via WHM
- Log into your WHM interface.
- Locate and click on the Plugins option from the left-hand sidebar menu.
- Click on the Softaculous – Instant Installs icon.
- Click on the Software option from the left menu of the Softaculous page.
- Next, click on the Advanced Settings option.
- Check the Enabled box for the BoldGrid plugin option.
- Click the Save button.
Once the option is saved, the BoldGrid option in the Plugins section of the customer’s WordPress installation form. This allows them to install WordPress with the BoldGrid plugin ready to go.
Get more for free by signing up with BoldGrid Central Create Account