In this article:
Do you want to clone or copy a section of your WordPress website? BoldGrid’s Post and Page Builder plugin includes a tool that lets you clone a section with just a few clicks. This comes in handy when you’re creating a website and want to reuse sections that you like.
Cloning a Section
- Edit the Page or Post you want to modify in your Dashboard
- Roll your mouse over the section you want to clone. You will see several menus appear
- The Blue menu will clone the entire column section to the right
- The Yellow menu will clone the whole row section below
- The Orange menu will clone the single block below
- Click the 3 lines to access the menu option then choose Clone. You will then see a second cloned section of your site appear
200+ Design Templates + 1 Kick-ass SuperTheme
6 WordPress Plugins + 2 Essential Services
Everything you need to build and manage WordPress websites in one Central place.