- August 16, 2021 at 9:08 am #41779Rafa OrozcoGuest
Today post builder (BOldgrid) stopped working. When I try to write add a new block the “Loading blocks” never ends. Furthemore, Boldgrid keep asking me a new key (top left) when I try to add a new block even when I enter the key (I tried different new keys. Before asking for your help:
– I didn´t update anything.
– I didn´t install any new plugin.
– I tried to desactivate the other plugins but the issue didn´t dissapear.
So… please help.August 16, 2021 at 9:08 am #41816BoldGrid SupportKeymaster
Thank you for letting us know about this problem in the Post and Page Builder!
Our developers located the service availability issue with the Add Block interface and have been able to get the Block service back online! This outage also seems to have affected Connect key validation services in the Add Block interface and that functionality should be working as expected now too.
Hopefully the Add Block service is operating properly for you now and please let us know if there are any other problems so we can address them as quickly as possible.
- The topic ‘Boldgrid stopped working’ is closed to new replies.