Hello – I’ve installed the latest version of w3 total Cache (version 2.1.3) on my local in the hopes of solving a problem we were experiencing with an older version. (version 0.13.1).
In the older version the checkbox for ‘Use CDN links for the Media Library on admin pages’ would spontaneously un-check and folks were not able to see the contents of the Media Library.
With updating/installing the most recent version I am now having a problem adjusting the field for “Replace site’s hostname with:” On installation it auto-populated with a faulty string to generate the URL (s3.amazonaws.combucket2.elsegundosol.com). I try to edit the string and put a / between .com and bucket2 but it will not save the changes. In testing a theory it WILL save changes if a . is used instead of a / so it seems like there is a search and replace happening for /’s
In the 2.1.3 release, we fixed a potential security issue with the “Replace Hostname” field, but it was too zealous about removing characters. 2.1.4 is currently finishing up its final testing and should be released within the next few hours with a fix for this problem.