- February 22, 2021 at 5:33 pm #34125AbbieGuest
I have completely reworked our website, it says it is updated but it does not reflect any of the new material. It is not caches. Very frustrated with the amount of time I put in for this to not work at all. Please help!February 22, 2021 at 5:37 pm #34156Jesse OwensKeymaster
Thanks for reaching out, and I’m sorry for the frustration. I checked out your site, and I wasn’t able to determine what might be causing the issues with publishing your content.
Can you describe what steps you’re taking to make the updates? For example, are you making changes on a particular post or page, or are you making changes in the Customizer? What exactly is supposed to be updated, but hasn’t been?February 23, 2021 at 12:59 pm #34189AbbieGuest
For some reason you can only see all the new work i’ve done under this https://demo2.cloudwp.dev/trial-460u0y03/
I’ve updated and published but it only shows the old website.February 23, 2021 at 1:19 pm #34219Jesse OwensKeymaster
The site you’re working on is on our Cloud WordPress staging platform, which is entirely separate from your live site.
In order to make your changes live, you’ll need to deploy your staging site using Total Upkeep.
Here are detailed instructions for doing this.
Here’s a brief summary of the steps to publish your new site:
- Log into your new site at cloudwp.dev
- Navigate to Total Upkeep > Backup Archives and click Backup site now.
- Once your backup is complete, click view details and then click Get download link.
- Copy the link some place you’ll be able to find it in a few minutes.
- Log into your live site
- Navigate to Total Upkeep > Transfers, and click Destination.
- Paste the link from step 4 into the field and click Upload
- Once the upload completes, click Restore
Once the restoration is complete, you’ll likely have to log in again, but your changes will be published to your main site.March 5, 2021 at 1:06 pm #34607AbbieGuest
I followed the steps, however they did not work. My site is still the old site. I really need help or a solution. Thanks.March 5, 2021 at 1:21 pm #34621
- The topic ‘Changes to WordPress do not Update’ is closed to new replies.