- August 20, 2017 at 6:27 am #23833Anonymous UserMember
How can I fix this issue?
Warning: imagejpeg(): gd-jpeg: JPEG library reports unrecoverable error: in /home/imbizbuilder/web.imbizbuilder.com/wordpress/wp-includes/class-wp-image-editor.php on line 420August 21, 2017 at 9:40 am #23834adminMember
Thanks for your question about getting an error message about gd-jpeg. There’s a number of reasons you may be getting this error message. Here’s a few listed below.
- Check your disk space. Be sure you have enough free disk space. You may have to reach out to your hosting provider to check this.
- Check your memory limit for PHP
- Check the post_max_size and the upload_max_filesize settings (you can set more in your .htaccess file)
- Also, you may have tried to create an image from jpeg file that’s not actually a jpeg file. Even though the image may have the file extension as jpeg it’s possible it’s something else like a png file.
Are you getting this error message all the time? Is it only with a specific file? Any additional information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
- The topic ‘How can I fix this error about gd library?’ is closed to new replies.