- June 10, 2017 at 9:52 pm #24163Anonymous UserMember
- I created a new Call to Action widget for my home page using the Wedge theme. The new Call To Action widget appears on the left side of a full screen desktop and while nicely centered on mobile devices. How do I center the Call To Action widget when viewed on a full screen desktop browser?
- Is it possible to move the Primary Navigation Menu at the top of my page from right justified to left justified when viewed on full screen desktop?
- Screen grab of current design here: https://cl.ly/2i0d3Q2O1p1m
Thank you.June 12, 2017 at 9:49 am #24164adminMember
The Call to Action on the Wedge was designed to be on the right. There are basically left and right grids there, not a center. If you wish to reset the Call to Action to the right side, use the code below:
<div class=”row call-to-action-wrapper”>
<p class=”tagline”>Text body goes here.</p>
<p class=”p-button-primary”><a class=”button-primary” href=”contact-us”>CONTACT US TODAY</a></p>
The available menu locations are the current setting (called the Primary location), the Header Upper (which is just a bit higher than the default, but still on the right), and Above Header (will center the menu at the very top of the page). You can set the menu location from within the menu tab of the Customizer.
- The topic ‘How do I make adjustments to the Home page?’ is closed to new replies.