Thanks for your question about the social media icons opening in a new tab and changing the number of images in a row. The social media icons are a function of the menu and currently, there is no way to make the link jump to a new tab using the existing functionality. You would have to make a coding change. I would recommend not using the Social Media feature and using a plugin for your social media links. That would be the quickest way to resolve that issue.
The number of images in a row can be controlled through the Add Gallery option in BoldGrid. This explanation will involve the use of Gutenberg – the new editor provided by WordPress:
- Go to Pages and Add a BLANK New page
- If you Gutenberg loaded (which WordPress will soon make the default), then it will automatically create the page using the Gutenberg editor.
- In the top right corner of the Gutenberg editor, click on SAVE DRAFT.
- Under the Pages Menu, click on ALL Pages, then select the draft you just saved. Make sure to open it using the Classic editor.
- Once the page is opened in the Classic editor you will be able to use the BoldGrid options.
- When you have the blank page opened you will have the option to add media. Click on the button labeled Add Media.
- In the top left corner, of the Media window will be the option to add a gallery. Select the images you want to add to the gallery. Hold down the shift key to add multiple images.
- Click on Create Gallery.
- You will then see the option to EDIT Galley. A column on the right will open up and you will see an option for Columns. This option gives you the ability to edit the number of columns.
I hope that helps! If you have any further questions or comments, please let us know.