1. now the plugin settings are saved in the file on each drone how can i save these settings in the database because to a change to apply on all drones
2. on upload to CDN (AWS S3) return error on upload “/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/wall_mold_w640-300×199.jpeg Unable to put object (Error executing “HeadObject” on “../wp-content/uploads/2014/07/wall_mold_w640-300×199.jpeg”; AWS HTTP error: cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate (see https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html)).” what can be the problem?
Thank you for your questions and I am happy to answer.
1. Yes, you can store the W3 Total Cache configuration in a database instead of the file. For more details and instructions please check out our FAQ page.
2. This error occurs because the curl verifies and makes a secure connection request using a self-signed certificate. When it does not find the valid certificate, it throws an error.
You can try the following:
– Download “cacert.pem” from here: http://curl.haxx.se/docs/caextract.html.
– Save the cacert.pem file anywhere on your system.
Example: Since you’re modifying both php.ini, and telling PHP where to look for this file on a Windows server, save the cacert.pem in "C:\PHP\Extras\SSL".
– Open your php.ini file. If your php.ini file doesn’t have the curl.cainfo line, just add it to the end of the file, then add the file path where you saved your cacert.pem file:
Change: ; curl.cainfo =
To: curl.cainfo = "C:\PHP\Extras\SSL\cacert.pem";
Restart your server.
If you are unsure about the steps, please reach out to your hosting provider for assistance with this.
I hope this helps and let me know if you have any other questions.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
The topic ‘How to save settings in the database instead of file’ is closed to new replies.